- Sign in by clicking the 'Sign in With ADFS' Button
- Upon login you will see a new dashboard with your HCC applications that will remember your login so you won’t have to sign in twice again to access your sites.
- The My Apps Screen is where all of your online resources will be located. Enter your username and password once (if prompted) and CLassLink will remember it for you!
- You will also have access to your Office365 and OneDrive account right from you dashboard, anywhere you are.
- You can also download the mobile application for your Android and Apple devices, providing another way to get to your resources such as MyHCC, Email, or your Office365 files.
- Right Click and App and Choose 'Update Password' to Update or change your stored username and passwords for your applications.
- Use this if you have entered your username or password incorrectly or if something has changed/updated.
When you sign in for the first time you will be prompted to enter your HCC password again. Please DO NOT close this window. You will need to enter your HCC password one more time for verification purposes.
This is a 2nd step verification process to verify this is you and to pass along your HCC credentials.
This verification window will only happen once. You will not see it again unless you haven’t verified your HCC password.