MyHCC Login and Password Reset
To RESET your password, go to step 4.
1. Go to web site Highland Community College website (highlandcc.edu).
2. Click the Login button in the top right-hand corner.
3. Enter your username and your password.
The student username format is lastname.firstname (example: smith.john)
4. If you do not know your password, follow the steps below:
v In the Login window, click the “Forgot password?” link.
v Enter the information required. See example below.
NOTE: The Personal Email you enter must match the personal email HCC has in your record.
v Click Submit, and a temporary password is sent to your personal email within 10 minutes. If you do not see the email in your Inbox, check your email Spam and/or Junk folders.
v To change your password, go to step 7.
5. If you have issues with logging in, call the IT Helpdesk at 785-442-6060 during normal working hours.
6. After logging in, you have access to your Highland information using the button.
v The first time you enter MyHCC, you must verify your account. Your Highland ID is in your email from Highland and on your Student ID card.
7. If you need to change your password, click the “Change Password” link at the bottom of this page.
8. Fill out the password fields following the requirements listed.
9. You may access your Highland email by clicking the button. Your user name for email is your email@example.com. Your password is the same as you logged into the website with.
v You may also access your email in any web browser by putting the URL scottiemail.highlandcc.edu in the browser address field.